NPH (Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos) – Our Little Brothers and Sisters.
Founded by Father William Wasson in Mexico in 1954, NPH was started to help a homeless child who had stolen from the church’s charity box. Fr Wasson’s mission has since grown to help over 18,000 vulnerable children in 9 different countries across Latin America.
NPH (Our Little Brothers and Sisters) comes from the bible phrase, “What you did for the least of my brothers and sisters, you did for me.” Matthew 25: 40
NPH, inspired by Christian values, strives to create a loving family and safe environment for vulnerable children living in extreme conditions. Through comprehensive education, healthcare and spiritual formation, we give the children the opportunity to develop their potential, shaping better futures for themselves, their families and their communities.
What makes NPH unique?
- We are a Catholic family.
- We strengthen families, so they can stay together.
- We offer a family for life for brothers and sisters who are unable to live safely with biological family.
- Our children become independent, responsible and caring adults through high quality education and spiritual formation.
- We run clinics, hospitals, daycare centres, nutritional programmes and schools to help vulnerable families in their communities.
- As a supporter you are part of the family and welcome to visit and see the impact you are making.
Thank you to St Mary’s Northcote for supporting the work of NPH.
The best way an individual or family can help is by sponsoring a child from $40 per month.
You can find out more information here : www.nph-newzealand.org
NPH is a registered charity: CC48254
All donations over $5 are tax deductable.
Christmas Thank You …. click here
Thank you from the Philippines for our help ……. click here